Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I HATE BIOLOGY SEMINARS!

I just wanted to make myself perfectly clear in my title...

This hour of my life every wednesday this semester has and will continue to be a big fat waste of time! This is my attempt at keeping myself sane during this hour =)

Still excited about New York! I am getting more excited by the second! Ryan and I keep finding awesome places that we want to go visit!


In case you don't know what this place is you should definitely google it!

Ryan and I decided after we were inspired by many many thrifting blogs that we would use our awesome flight benefits to visit EVERY Buffalo Exchange in the US! Wish us luck!

Also...

This is actually EXACTLY what we are preparing for! some SERIOUS shopping!

Alright guys this post is a little lame, but I DO in fact have to write a paper about this lecture so I should pay a little bit of attention!

On a final note, I've been spending a lot of time on this awesome little blog: much love illy!! Go check her out and congratulate her on her 1st year bloganniversary!!

Alexis =)

4 comments:

  1. pay attention! although not like it matters just turn in crap and they'll edit and you resubmit. Best part of that class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um nope--best part definitely changed because you just turn it in and that is it and they definitely grade hard--so far I've gotten a 91, a 67 (which was deserved haha) an 80, and an 83! And I tried hard on those last two!! That's why I gave up this week and blogged instead. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make it, it is only one semester! I sooo wish I could go to NY again! Have funa nd take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous that you are going to H&M I am seriously in love with that place!!

    ReplyDelete