Thursday, February 16, 2012

We're baaaaaaack!

OK, this post won't be long because my sweet little 11 week old son is FINALLY asleep and I have to work at 4 a.m., but I'll catch you up on what you've missed the past year =)) Well I graduated in August 2011 after 7 years and 3 different colleges.. I know it's embarrassing, but I finally did it!
After that we went to New York to visit one last time before I couldn't fly anymore because of the pregnancy...this pic is of us in the Met... it was pretty awesome!
On December 4, 2011, WE had a baby BOY! SURPRISE!!
haha I will post the long labor story, but he was 4 weeks early but a healthy 7 lbs 9 oz! what a big boy! I had pre-eclampsia pretty bad and the Dr. was afraid of my labs and my swelling,
oooh the swelling... I didn't post that picture anywhere else! It's embarrassing! anyway... She induced me at 36 weeks because he seemed pretty healthy and they had already given me 2 rounds of steroid shots to develop his lungs, so they were pretty sure he would be fine. I'm so glad he was early, because the doc said if he would have been full term, I would have definitely had a C-Section! We blessed XJ (Xavier Juan DeLeon II) On Christmas day with all of our family there!
It was really cool. I went up to Michigan by my self at the beginning of February to see my sweet niece turn 2 and to meet my cute little nephew that just so happens to be 1 day older than XJ!
On my way home from michigan my boss called to inform me that we got station of the year among all of the Pinnacle Airlines stations in the nation... oh and we are all losing our jobs because they are pulling Delta service out of Lubbock! I was pretty bummed... Needless to say we will be stocking up on adventures in the next few months before we have to start paying to fly again!! IN March I plan to go to: San ANtonio, Austin, Chicago, Philidelphia, Eerie, and Phoenix! that will be lots of flying with sweet little XJ! I hope he continues to be such a good little flyer!! WEll I better head to bed since it's already 10:46 but I promise to update some more!! Love you all!! Here's one more picture of my favorite little man!!
ok 3 more pictures =) enjoy!! -Lecca and XJ

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've rejoined the blogging world. I've missed you :)

    ReplyDelete