Monday, February 27, 2012

Just XJ

well I was going to upload an ADORABLE video of XJ but apparently Blogger hates me today, so instead a few pictures. I sure love everything about this sweet boy!
I told X he is much to young to sit in his Bumbo yet... he didn't believe me... XJ didn't like his daddy very much at this moment lol
"Mom, do you see what I have to deal with??" I know baby boy I deal with it everyday =P
Zonked on the plane going to see Aunt Elise and Uncle Rudd
Sucking his thumb with daddy at the airport after being gone for a few days! These next few are just photo shoots I couldn't resist putting on =))
My very good friend got us this thug baby onesie =) it's so perfect!
This is an odd angled silly picture but we gave him a chocolate chin just like mommy!!
so yeah I know this one is not XJ but it makes me laugh so much.. my stupid dog has started hiding out and napping under the couch... sometimes I catch her already asleep on the way in.. I think this time she was just pokin her head out to see what was going on.. Yesterday she did the two cutest things a dog could ever do.. lol. First: I was eating on the couch and she was under, like right under me. I dropped a noodle from my Panda Express and I looked down to see where it landed and she was sticking her nose out just enough to grab the food and go back under.. dumb fat dog lol. Then X and I were sitting on the couch watching Modern Family... we usually don't see Zada for a while after she goes under the couch but I turned my head to talk to my brother in law and she was standing on her tip toes behind the couch with her paws on top of it just looking at me! it scared the crap out of me! What a weird dog! ANyway I will figure out the stupid video attachment thing and you will get a video soon!! Love, Lex and XJ

No comments:

Post a Comment